View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
the width of a vehicle includes any load that it carries
Crappie.. I believe I am 100% legal from speaking to a lawyer buddy of mine on Sunday. Boat is 8'6" with 2" of rubrail or "safety bumper" around it making up the additional 4". You are allowed to 9' total providing that the additional 6" (3" on either side) are made up of a safety device. A bumper should constitute a safety device as they are even required on many vehicles as safety devices. Maybe you went to a better law school than him though

Too funny, you guys want to compare a marginally questionable misdemeanor traffic violation with felony theft I wonder what the judge will do with these guys who stole well over $10,000 (in commercial dock value, let alone recreational value) in fish: http://www.dnr.state.md.us/dnrnews/p...010/112610.asp Will they be treated like they committed FELONY theft or a misdimeanor traffic crime..

BTW, I was kidding about the speeding thing (sort of). I have only ever received one speeding ticket and it was at least 10 years ago Thanks for all the "gotcha" stuff though. It was fun.

Last edited by B-Faithful; 12-27-2010 at 01:33 PM.