View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 09:06 PM

Hi guys -

Lot's of familiar friends have shown up here - glad I could join in where all the "cool kids" hang out .

My name is Ralph Meloy ( a.k.a. rem1224 on the other site). I live in Bowie, MD - been there over 20 years now - although I spend a lot of time on our farm property in Upper Marlboro where I grew up. Married to Gail for 30 years now (time flies!!) We have 2 boys - 1 in college, other one just got married in August.

I've been in the financial and computer fields for my whole carreer - worked in commercial lending at a couple of local banks, then got into private industry where there is a little less "government regulation" .

I've been fishing since I was about 10 - grew up fishing the Patuxent River from Waysons Corner to Benedict. The water in the river was actually clean back then - we'd actually catch crabs right off the dock near Rt 4.! Have owned several boats over the years - currently have a Trophy 2002WA. Next boat will have to wait until the college bills stop coming in . Usually fish out of Sandy Point or Chesapeake Beach.