View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 07:12 AM

Thanks Mike for the clarification. With Coconut Charlie's fire, I wasn't sure the competition was still a go
I assumed you applied for the necessary permit

I hope to make it again this year. We are talking about visiting my daughter in North Carolina (and our then to be 9 month old granddaughter) for Thanksgiving.

With the way things are going in this Country, this might be the last celebrating of Thanksgiving. Those damn Pilgrims landing and destroying the serene landscape and culture of the indigenous people. Columbus' stature came down in Maryland, I may need to ride to New England and chip off a piece of Plymouth Rock before it's removed

Oh hell, this post took a left turn

Back to fishing, I can't say there are lots of big fish out there, but legal fish from Bodkin Creek all the way south to the false channel for anyone willing to put some time in with binoculars and fishing rods

Thanks to my support system (friends spread around the bay who phone me), the fall pattern is just beginning. LOTS of bait in the bay, and fish are feeding heavily.

If the winds cooperate, it should be a great fall. Even the "shorts" are 19 inch fish and fun to c/r on light tackle.

Let's get this party started
5th