View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyFrank View Post
If the other board had a full time moderator like BassBarn and stripersonline then the no spot burn policy could be enforced. I think it's a good policy not so much because it prevents spot burning but because it helps prevent a feel good post like JPs about a personal best with a gimpy wrist and the comeback of the patapsco WWDs from taking a bad turn.

If CBAngler has a full time moderator (I am not volunteering, my employer has banned all non-business related electronic communication from firm owned devices...d'oh!) then it should have a no spot burning policy as well.

TIGHT LINES!!!
Totally agree. I think the bassbarns no spot burn policy works just fine. I feel bad for JP because he was excited and he should be. I agree with someone that said most fisherman are lazy and want someone else to find them fish.....I think finding the fish is the most rewarding part of fishing. Some guys on my boat that have never fished with me wonder why I am always driving over likely spots with eyes glued to the furuno......even if I don't plan on stopping.