View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 06:53 AM

I cut my teeth in the 80’s so monster blue fish are what I enjoy the most. Personal best is a 17.00lb blue caught off Annapolis. Plugging or chumming/

In recent years I have messed with off shore just enough to make me appreciate a good trolling spread. I have transferred my enthusiasm to trolling in the bay spring season. Each year I perfect my spread a little and constantly anticipate increasing the hook up ratio. I love running the big spread in the spring can't wait

Once the trolling calms down I enjoy bottom fishing and placing some meat on the hook. Chasing anything that wants a meal. Blue, Rock Flounder, Perch , Spot Spanish Mackerel, Sea bass, Croaker and Trout.

This Year I am going to try dabbling in the dark art of LTJ and more top water casting.

Many on this board tell me once I start LTJ all other forms of fishing move to the backburner. We will see.

I caught a few large rock on a smack It last year. It was a phenomenal experience having a fish explode and crush the top water..

PSG

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Contrary to rumors you have heard: I Fish A Lot. I Don’t Catch A Lot

Last edited by Fish Nut; 02-21-2010 at 07:00 AM.