View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 07:27 PM

Default Hi Folks!

My name is Ralph Smith and I live in Pasadena, MD. I grew up on the water and have been fishing since the age of 6, thanks to my grandfather. I'm 40 years old and married with our first child on the way! My full time occupation is an engineer and I also have a reel repair business.

I enjoy both freshwater and saltwater fishing. My grandparents lived in Chestertown where I spent alot of time fishing on the ponds of the upper shore. I also spent alot of time with my grandfather fishing for stripers and perch in the Chester River.

I enjoy all methods of fishing on the bay from LTJ to trolling to live-lining spot and eels while fishing for stripers, flounder, perch and drum. I also enjoy the challenge of big game fishing offshore.

I love to fish and enjoy helping others learn and enjoy fishing too. If I can be of any help with fishing or working on reels, feel free to get in touch with me.

I already know a few of you folks on here and I look forward to meeting those of you that I don't in the future!

Catch'em Up!!!

Ralph