View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 11:15 AM

Default Good Night Carolina

It’s been rough season. Great start with a wonderful trophy season and then bad luck as the boat was hit by lightning. Finally have her back together and running again and now I have decided to put her down for her long winter Nap….. Running an I/O I am always worried about a hard freeze. For her winterization some fogging fluid in the cylinders; shot of oil in the fuel line to protect the fuel injectors, a double dose of fuel treatment for the gas tanks. A little antifreeze into the engine block and of course some antifreeze for all of the wash downs and bait pumps. Now it’s time for yellow perch and hopefully bumming a few rides for the fall run monster rock…….

Lou once said my helm station looked like an electronics store. Over the winter I am adding some more goodies. A new stereo with amp, possibly an auto pilot. Upgrade to blade fuse holders and some more rod holders.

Have good fall season gang.

PSG

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Contrary to rumors you have heard: I Fish A Lot. I Don’t Catch A Lot