CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Newbie Here (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=741)

Rollin Rock 04-26-2010 10:34 AM

Newbie Here

Just wanted to say hi to everyone I am new to this site and it was brought to my attention standing on the dock at sandy point. I have been a member of the tidail fish board for quite some time under the name dmuller09. Looking forward to sharing some great fishing info with everyone. Tight lines!

hippie 04-26-2010 05:17 PM

Glad you're aboard. "33"

5th Tuition 04-26-2010 05:19 PM

I was the one talking to you at SP while waiting for the fog to lift. Welcome to the board.
5th (Marty)

Rollin Rock 04-26-2010 06:57 PM

I could not remember your name Marty you were talking to my brother when I got to the boat. Thanks for telling me about the site. We had a good day that day we picked up 2 fish early in the fog with just 4 rods in the water when the fog cleared we put out the boards and picked another one up. They were 30 36 and 41.

Old No.7 04-26-2010 08:04 PM

How you doin there "Rollin". Welcome to the board.. FYI, I'm the president of the 39" and some change club. Basically all the sorry SOB's out there who for the life of them can't catch a citation rock fish.. If you haven't caught a 40"er yet, well..... Welcome to the club! :D

crabby and son 04-26-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old No.7 (Post 6646)
How you doin there "Rollin". Welcome to the board.. FYI, I'm the president of the 39" and some change club. Basically all the sorry SOB's out there who for the life of them can't catch a citation rock fish.. If you haven't caught a 40"er yet, well..... Welcome to the club! :D

The way it's lookin' right now Phil..........you will be president for a while:D. Forget about it and let's go crabbin' soon....................Gary

Old No.7 04-26-2010 08:22 PM

Gary man, we struggled just to catch our limit of 4 on saturday and 1 on friday.. Let alone a 40"er.... This year is really weird! I'm guessin' i'll outlast Obama at this rate...:rolleyes:

crabby and son 04-26-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old No.7 (Post 6649)
Gary man, we struggled just to catch our limit of 4 on saturday and 1 on friday.. Let alone a 40"er.... This year is really weird! I'm guessin' i'll outlast Obama at this rate...:rolleyes:

One sunny day in January, 2013 an old man approached the White House from
across Pennsylvania Avenue , where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He
spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go
in and meet with President Obama." The Marine looked at the man and
said, "Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer president and no longer resides here."
The old man said, "Okay", and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I
would like to go in and meet with President Obama." The Marine again
told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer
president and no longer resides here." The man thanked him and, again,
just walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House
and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying "I would like to go in
and meet with President Obama." The Marine, understandably agitated
at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day
in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already
that Mr. Obama is no longer the president and no longer resides here. Don't
you understand?" The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh,
I understand. I just love hearing it." The Marine snapped to attention,
saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir.

Steve F 04-27-2010 05:56 AM

Welcome to the board Dan and whatever you do don't listen to these guys they will steer you in the wrong direction, :D just kidding there a good bunch of guys on this board and they don’t mind sharing some tips just wish more of then jigged instead of troll so they can help me out.

Hockleyneck 04-27-2010 06:50 AM

Welcome to the board, my name is Richard Bagby and I keep my boat on the South River.