CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Tri State Roll Call ????? (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1193)

Blakesdad 02-01-2011 06:59 PM

Tri State Roll Call ?????

Just firmed up plans to have breakfast at Happy Harbor at O dark thirty, with Calpn Trayt and Money Grimes. Bringing Hensley and the Hillbilly with me..

Anybody else in for Bloody Marys and Fried Flounder ????:eek::eek::eek:

Ya know this IS the Social Event of the season.....:D:D:D:D

Fish Nut 02-02-2011 09:14 AM

I will be there. Might not make breakfast, but I will be trying to sell some lures and old equipment that needs a new home.

5th Tuition 02-02-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish Nut (Post 9660)
I will be there. Might not make breakfast, but I will be trying to sell some .... old equipment that needs a new home.

How much do you think you can get for your dad:D.

See you there if we can find a parking spot:rolleyes:.
5th (Marty)

Spot77 02-02-2011 10:19 AM

I love Happy Harbor!

I wish they'd take American Express though....I'd triple my business with them.

I'm 50/50 on going....depends on if SWMBO lets me or not.....

Fish Nut 02-02-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 9661)
How much do you think you can get for your dad:D.

See you there if we can find a parking spot:rolleyes:.
5th (Marty)

After all of that rigging he did at the Kent island show, his value has risen a little. :D

The old man still has some spunk left in him. :eek: Maybe I will drive the boat and let him run the rods.:D:D:D

He is locked in the house tying more rigs. Left him two egg rolls for lunch and told him production numbers need to increase. I am glad there are no laws against over working the elderly….. :D:D:D:D:D

terpheels 02-02-2011 11:40 AM

Can't make tri-state this weekend and don't need any mojos, rubber fish or the like...but since u don't answer your phone, u interested in a boat ride next weekend?

garlien 02-02-2011 01:00 PM

Think I am 90/10 to go...Just need to get off my lazy a#$@$ss and get there.....

Bug Guy 02-02-2011 01:45 PM

Me and a couple buddies will be there for breakfast and the flea market. Can't pass up deep fried scrapple.

Fish Nut 02-02-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bug Guy (Post 9674)
Can't pass up deep fried scrapple.

I might make breakfast

Hockleyneck 02-02-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish Nut (Post 9667)
After all of that rigging he did at the Kent island show, his value has risen a little. :D

The old man still has some spunk left in him. :eek: Maybe I will drive the boat and let him run the rods.:D:D:D

He is locked in the house tying more rigs. Left him two egg rolls for lunch and told him production numbers need to increase. I am glad there are no laws against over working the elderly….. :D:D:D:D:D

You need to start a sweat for the old retired guys. Start asking wives and you could probably find a few more helping hands.