CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Stellar MSSA Meeting, Learning from the Master ! (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1744)

Blakesdad 03-08-2012 06:51 AM

Stellar MSSA Meeting, Learning from the Master !

Yet ANOTHER testosterone laiden, educational, beer filled meeting with the infamous Shawn Kimbro.....

Many thanks to Shawn for making the long ass haul to B town..

Good times aplenty !!! With a VERY SPECIAL appearence by the legendary Giant Tuna.. what up CHUCK !!!!

As always, you people just don't know what your missing....

Thanks Jeremy, thanks Zach... See you in a month for Buckner....:)

Spot77 03-08-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakesdad (Post 12944)
Yet ANOTHER testosterone laiden, educational, beer filled meeting with the infamous Shawn Kimbro.....

Many thanks to Shawn for making the long ass haul to B town..

Good times aplenty !!! With a VERY SPECIAL appearence by the legendary Giant Tuna.. what up CHUCK !!!!

As always, you people just don't know what your missing....

Thanks Jeremy, thanks Zach... See you in a month for Buckner....:)

meh...who needs to see Shawm? I'll just keep reading his book. :D

(Ducking and dodging beer bottles......)

ps...misspelling of his name was intentional. :p

Blakesdad 03-08-2012 03:19 PM

Well Mr Smart Ass, while the seminar was covering aspects of the book, Mr Kimbro shared a very very nice bikini picture of sister in law holding her catch, and thats NOT IN THE BOOK, and she is EXTREMELY pleasant on the eyes.

So you stay home and watch IDOL and jerk it, I'm attending the meetings....;)

Shawn Kimbro 03-08-2012 03:28 PM

You just couldn't resist spilling the beans about my sister-in-law, could you. I don't know who's going to kick my a$$ first, her or my brother. :mad:

Thanks for the comment. It was great to hang out with the DC gang last night despite the parking ticket and the heckling.

Spot77 03-08-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakesdad (Post 12948)
Well Mr Smart Ass, while the seminar was covering aspects of the book, Mr Kimbro shared a very very nice bikini picture of sister in law holding her catch, and thats NOT IN THE BOOK, and she is EXTREMELY pleasant on the eyes.

So you stay home and watch IDOL and jerk it, I'm attending the meetings....;)

Let's get one thing straight pal.

I do NOT watch Idol. :eek:

Ok, let's get two things straight. While I don't don't that Mr. Kimbro does indeed have a fine sister in law, my wife is still smoking hot, and will be even more hot in 6 months when she's carrying a Sig and riding in the MSP helicopter everyday for work.

Damn....now I just made a 3rd thing straight.....Gotta' go.....

Blakesdad 03-09-2012 11:43 AM

How does a Sig and Helicopter make your wife hotter ? :eek::eek::eek:

And I'll be the judge of whats hot or not.. lets just see what you got slaving over a hot stove.....

Place picture here... and no photoshopping....:rolleyes:

Blakesdad 03-09-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Kimbro (Post 12949)
You just couldn't resist spilling the beans about my sister-in-law, could you. I don't know who's going to kick my a$$ first, her or my brother. :mad:

Thanks for the comment. It was great to hang out with the DC gang last night despite the parking ticket and the heckling.

Shawn, since you showed it to 30 of us, I figure "telling" five more people who actually read this board, ain;t gonna hurt....:eek:

REALLY nice to see you again, hopefully next time, we'll have fishing poles in our hands and instead of shrimp shells, chicken bones and empty beers.

Spot77 03-09-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakesdad (Post 12959)
How does a Sig and Helicopter make your wife hotter ? :eek::eek::eek:

And I'll be the judge of whats hot or not.. lets just see what you got slaving over a hot stove.....

Place picture here... and no photoshopping....:rolleyes:

Cuz chicks wit gunz iz hot, y0.

And her making more money than me? Also very hot.

State benefits and 20 year retirement? Super f'ing hot.

Skip 03-09-2012 03:58 PM

Talking the helicopter pilot to swing wide over the bay to spot bait fish schools - even hotter yet :D