CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Chestertown Angler's Night (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2831)

shoreboy6 03-08-2015 08:29 PM

Chestertown Angler's Night

The Chestertown Chapter of CCA will be hosting an Angler's Night on March 26 at Ramsey GMC 6716 Church Hill Rd. Chestertown, MD 21620. Shawn Kimbro will be the guest speaker. Specialized Baits, Rock On Fishing Lures and Shore Tackle and Custom Rods will have their products on hand. We will be grilling some food and have cold beverages on hand. A K2 Roadie Cooler will be raffled off that night. We will start at 7 and this event is open to the public, so bring a friend or 3. Whether LTJ or trolling is your thing, there will be something there for you.

Chessie27 03-08-2015 09:20 PM

Looking forward to it!!

shoreboy6 03-18-2015 08:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Someone will be going home with this cooler! No purchase necessary, just show up and get a ticket. Winner will be drawn at the end of the night, must be present to win.

Chessie27 03-19-2015 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoreboy6 (Post 19509)
Someone will be going home with this cooler! No purchase necessary, just show up and get a ticket. Winner will be drawn at the end of the night, must be present to win.

I'll take it!!!!!!

shoreboy6 03-25-2015 07:49 PM

Jeff, even if I pull your name I'm not saying it!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night, even Jeff....:rolleyes:
:D

Chessie27 03-26-2015 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoreboy6 (Post 19509)

DAMN!!!!! That's all I got to say about that....:eek:

Great job tonight:
Food- good,
beer- cold,
turnout- lots of good people,
speakers- very informative,
vendors- great stuff,
Venue- lots of sweet trucks.

Thanks to all that made it happen, it was a really nice event! Thank you!! :)

shoreboy6 03-26-2015 10:46 PM

Thanks to everyone that came tonight, it was a great turnout! I hope everyone had a good time and got plenty to eat and drink. Thanks to Ramsey GMC for being a great host, thanks to Shawn Kimbro for doing an amazing presentation and thanks to the vendors (Shore Tackle and Custom Rods, Specialized Baits and Rock On Fishing Lures) for coming out and supporting us! I look forward to seeing everyone at future meetings and events!

And yes, it was good to see you Jeff. I'm still waiting on one of those sexy beer coozies though.........:D

flycatcher 03-28-2015 07:15 PM

My Yukon XL is 15 years old - it was nice to smell a new one again. Great event.