CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Happy Anniversary CBA (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3645)

Spot77 11-20-2019 09:30 AM

Happy Anniversary CBA

Although I think the posts go back only as far as 2012, it seems that most here joined the forum in November, 2009. Some even earlier but without asking Jim when he first launched the site, I'm going to declare this to be the Tenth Anniversary.

Drinks are on Mako Mike at Mike's North Friday night at 22:30 hours. :D

Mako mike 11-20-2019 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spot77 (Post 23863)
Although I think the posts go back only as far as 2012, it seems that most here joined the forum in November, 2009. Some even earlier but without asking Jim when he first launched the site, I'm going to declare this to be the Tenth Anniversary.

Drinks are on Mako Mike at Mike's North Friday night at 22:30 hours. :D

Sure I’ll buy everyone drinks! They are closed for the season😂😎

5th Tuition 11-21-2019 07:33 AM

Scott was referring that you bring your new Tiarra to Mike's North, we all get to park in the large empty parking lot, and we use your boat as "the bar".

What he was forgetting, was that we could all just go to the little underground bar (with bra's hanging from the ceiling) next to your marina:eek::eek::D:D

5th

B-Faithful 11-21-2019 01:31 PM

Site started in 2008. I was one of the OG's

Mako mike 11-21-2019 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 23865)
Scott was referring that you bring your new Tiarra to Mike's North, we all get to park in the large empty parking lot, and we use your boat as "the bar".

What he was forgetting, was that we could all just go to the little underground bar (with bra's hanging from the ceiling) next to your marina:eek::eek::D:D

5th

Sounds like a plan to me!!!!

Spot77 12-01-2019 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mako mike (Post 23864)
Sure I’ll buy everyone drinks! They are closed for the season😂😎

Damn dude.....ruined my joke. :p

Spot77 12-01-2019 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 23865)

5th

I have a friend who licked a pair of panties that were hanging from the ceiling there.

Never shared a drink with him since that day.

Time is running out for that place......we should try to plan a trip there. Only problem is that we'll need a back up plan in case the old man doesn't feel like opening.

Mako mike 12-02-2019 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spot77 (Post 23872)
I have a friend who licked a pair of panties that were hanging from the ceiling there.

Never shared a drink with him since that day.

Time is running out for that place......we should try to plan a trip there. Only problem is that we'll need a back up plan in case the old man doesn't feel like opening.

No worries he’ll open for me

garlien 12-07-2019 10:47 PM

Sounds like an Xmas week plan!

Spot77 12-08-2019 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garlien (Post 23877)
Sounds like an Xmas week plan!

How about Monday the 23rd? Keeps us from messing with anyone's holiday plans, and most won't have to worry about working with a hangover on Tuesday.