CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Need 2 HOs Sandy Point Trolling Fri 12/4 (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=216)

drichitt 12-02-2009 05:57 PM

Need 2 HOs Sandy Point Trolling Fri 12/4

Got a crew

drichitt 12-03-2009 08:34 AM

Still looking

Slayer 12-03-2009 08:57 AM

What's this about not getting into the park without a swipe? I never really fish there but I'm supposed to be at the park in the morning at 7:00 with Baldzilla's trailer to meet him for a morning of fishing. But I can't get in until 8?

onefishnfool 12-03-2009 09:11 AM

Hey Don I'm in, as long as the boss doesn't change my plans.:eek:

drichitt 12-03-2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onefishnfool (Post 2026)
Hey Don I'm in, as long as the boss doesn't change my plans.:eek:

Paul - I haven't been watching this thread and didn't know you were interested. Another guy's PM hit my email and just confirmed with him....Don

onefishnfool 12-03-2009 10:29 AM

I guess I'm working tomorrow. Or maybe not. Hmm

drichitt 12-03-2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayer (Post 2025)
What's this about not getting into the park without a swipe? I never really fish there but I'm supposed to be at the park in the morning at 7:00 with Baldzilla's trailer to meet him for a morning of fishing. But I can't get in until 8?

Keith - You cannot get in Park before 8 without a swipe card. They have the Christmas lights up and, for whatever reason, don't trust you unless you have a swipe card:rolleyes::confused:. I have also noticed some park personnel watching the entrance. They will stop swipe card holders admitting mutiple cars in with their card, which is a no-no. I just called the Park (Susan) to confirm that they are enforcing this one car per swipe card rule. If you are in the park before 8, you had better have a boat trailer in-tow..Don

Slayer 12-03-2009 11:38 AM

Ok, that pretty much throws a wrench into the gear box. Plan b time.

Marty, look in your PM please.

Keith

Baldzilla 12-03-2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayer (Post 2043)
Ok, that pretty much throws a wrench into the gear box. Plan b time.

Marty, look in your PM please.

Keith

Keith, remember your Navy days? Just think of me as your Department head, I'm Proactive, you now have a card, and just know always I have you covered! :D

drichitt 12-03-2009 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 2078)
Keith, remember your Navy days? Just think of me as your Department head, I'm Proactive, you now have a card, and just know always I have you covered! :D

Looks like man love, reads like man love. Can I get a moderator in here STAT:D...Don