CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Trophy Season boat location (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3355)

bhl 02-17-2017 08:30 AM

Trophy Season boat location

I will be at Herrington Harbour South this season untill the 2nd week of May.
Anyone elso going to be down that way?

5th Tuition 02-17-2017 09:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
If possible, same as last year. Deale from April 1st until end of May. Then, back north of bridge in June.

Dependant on slip availability in Deale.
5th

Mako mike 02-17-2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 22399)
If possible, same as last year. Deale from April 1st until end of May. Then, back north of bridge in June.

Dependant on slip availability in Deale.
5th

You better jump on it before someone else jumps in your spot! Remember indoor winter storage? Would like to go to Deale myself but not sure boat will be out of wArehouse in time:(. Haven't caught a break at work over the winter been working 12-14 hour shifts since thanksgiving and a lot of saturdays and sundays thrown in. Hoping but not looking good!

Fish Nut 02-18-2017 02:55 AM

Still haven't decided. More than likely Deale area this year. Liked the location of Herrington South. Right in the middle of fishy water. However, I fit in with a less respectful crowd. :D

5th Tuition 02-18-2017 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mako mike (Post 22400)
You better jump on it before someone else jumps in your spot! Remember indoor winter storage? Would like to go to Deale myself but not sure boat will be out of wArehouse in time:(. Haven't caught a break at work over the winter been working 12-14 hour shifts since thanksgiving and a lot of saturdays and sundays thrown in. Hoping but not looking good!

I just verified my slip today:D
5th

bhl 02-19-2017 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish Nut (Post 22401)
Still haven't decided. More than likely Deale area this year. Liked the location of Herrington South. Right in the middle of fishy water. However, I fit in with a less respectful crowd. :D

I hang with the rif raf:D
Honestly, it is nice to have several boats on the same dock looking out for each other.

Chessie27 02-19-2017 07:12 PM

I will be at Tolchester Marina for the year ASAP. Have to pick up a few things at Open House then paint and splash. Last year I went in March 11th, may not be able to beat that this year but I sure would like to!

Hopefully the fishing will be steady enough above the bridge but if it ain't, I guess I'll be running south every weekend.

Gypsy Danger 02-20-2017 01:25 PM

I'm going to be keeping the boat at Podickory Point Yacht Club...just as soon as the generator is finished being installed.