CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   CB Angler challenge 2016 (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3113)

Gypsy Danger 01-19-2016 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 21133)
The only problem I see is all of my crew will want to use their own boats:D Last Nov. I had Bruce (because he put his boat away early for a scheduled operation), Lolo (because his 27 was for sale/now he has a 36 build in progress), and Jay (because you thought he was a bad luck charm):D

I may have to go to a Home Depot parking lot to get a crew this year:)

Mike, you know I'll help out.
5th

p.s. The photo is just for Mike:)

Marty I thought we agreed we were going to secretly fish 4 boats then load the biggest fish on your boat on your boat. This would give you the best opportunity to defend your title....damn you don't know how to keep your mouth shut!

All joking aside if you need assistance just let me know...I figure my boat should be ready right in time for this tournament

5th Tuition 01-19-2016 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhl (Post 21138)
I will have to have Tawn and Doc. as crew.
After a few Natural Lights the conversations will keep me entertained and every fish will be a 50 X 50:D:D.
I'll help out any way I can, as I will be among the ranks of the retired folk.
One question. Will all of the crew members have to be CBA members or just the captain?

Just be ready for Tawn to make the WHOLE crew get a 50x50 tattoo:eek:

All the crew doesn't need to be CBA members, Jay from our boat wasn't; Dale from Mike's boat either. If we open it up to a large group, even the captain may not have to be a member. Something we need to talk about.

5th

Mako mike 01-28-2016 05:18 PM

Alright guys, communicated with DNR this week via email just checking that they received my e mail. Well they did and do not foresee a problem with our date and they will mail me a letter of approval within the first two weeks of February. I will post more once the letter is in hand and we can proceed.

Chessie27 01-28-2016 08:41 PM

Thanks for working on this for us Mike!!

longtrav 01-28-2016 08:57 PM

I don't have a judge but boe installed my thru hull. Does that mean I can enter?

5th Tuition 01-28-2016 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longtrav (Post 21218)
I don't have a judge but boe installed my thru hull. Does that mean I can enter?

This never was a Judge only tournament. Last Nov. was our first attempt at a small tournament for members of CBA and their friends (no matter what make boat). We did have a tournament within a tournament for the Judge guys, but that had no impact on the CBA tournament.

5th

longtrav 01-31-2016 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 21220)
This never was a Judge only tournament. Last Nov. was our first attempt at a small tournament for members of CBA and their friends (no matter what make boat). We did have a tournament within a tournament for the Judge guys, but that had no impact on the CBA tournament.

5th

I was just kidding

garlien 01-31-2016 11:03 AM

Lol...some of the largest white Perch I have ever seen.

Jalopy 02-01-2016 05:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Maybe we can shoot some pool after the tourney?

5th Tuition 02-01-2016 06:54 PM

No wonder I felt like I was half high:D
5th