CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   Fishing Reports (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Why does Spot77 Have the Honor (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=355)

garlien 01-08-2010 05:13 PM

Why does Spot77 Have the Honor

of having all of the posts !

Help me out here.....

Spot77 01-08-2010 10:28 PM

Cuz I'm the odd duck that freshwater fishes more than saltwater?

Me and my little boat are content to stay in the skinny water with a rare trip to BPL for a little jigging :cool:

btmfshr 01-24-2010 11:18 AM

Because I just found this web site last week and have not started posting yet.

garlien 01-24-2010 05:44 PM

Thank God !

Joe is the man....

Scott has a lot of time on his hands for the next couple of weeks....Keep postin...Otherwise he is going to win most posts in this section....

Help me convince him to get to Tuckahoe next weekend for a few hours...If the weather cooperates...

Spot77 01-24-2010 06:37 PM

I might be out of town next weekend, but I fired up the boat yesterday and charged the batteries, so there's a chance of getting out sometime later this week. Maybe Tuckahoe, or if the repairs at my ramp allow it, I'll launch on the Magothy and look for some of them toothy rascals. It's gonna' be a cold rise though; the big snowstorm destroyed my windhshield so I had to remove it. :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by garlien (Post 3694)
Thank God !

Joe is the man....

Scott has a lot of time on his hands for the next couple of weeks....Keep postin...Otherwise he is going to win most posts in this section....

Help me convince him to get to Tuckahoe next weekend for a few hours...If the weather cooperates...

garlien 01-24-2010 07:07 PM

Looks like Tuesday, weds, and thurs are out for me....maybe friday ? Would love to get out on the Magothy for some time....

Spot77 01-24-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garlien (Post 3702)
Looks like Tuesday, weds, and thurs are out for me....maybe friday ? Would love to get out on the Magothy for some time....

Maybe Friday morning??? I'll have to see what time I'm leaving IF I'm heading to WV next weekend.

btmfshr 01-26-2010 06:39 PM

Weather Dependent

I was thinking about doing a little casting practice over at Allen Pond in Bowie. The other consideration is Wayson's corner. It may be too early for the yellow perch run there, but I could stand to waste a little time.

I have never been to Tuckaho. I hear it is nice. My son went there on a camp out a couple years back.

garlien 01-26-2010 10:58 PM

Lets cross our fingers that we dont get another foot of snow on Friday !

I was sick of the cold when I took the boat out of the water in Decemeber...Every day feels like torture...

:)

Spot77 01-27-2010 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garlien (Post 3730)
Lets cross our fingers that we dont get another foot of snow on Friday !

I was sick of the cold when I took the boat out of the water in Decemeber...Every day feels like torture...

:)

Is it April yet?

April 1, 2009 had a high temp of 58 degrees. :D