CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Shirts (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2887)

5th Tuition 05-04-2015 06:04 PM

Shirts

1 Attachment(s)
Well; I finally got my shirts. Veenie broke her leg earlier this year and missed all the shows except the MSSA Essex show:eek:
I wanted to get a few shirts for myself and some friends; so I wasn't looking for great quality:D I figured the first time around, I'd work some bugs out of the design and on my next order, get better quality:roll eyes:

These were CHEAP. I think the shirt was about $10 for short sleeve and $12 for long sleeve. The design is about $3 (no matter what size!!).
All of my shirts have the small design on the front. A few also have the Large Design on the back. I usually don't like the big design on the back; I feel like a billboard:mad:
But, I have to admit, I kind of like the back and front design together.

These shirts are very thin UA material. Hey; they're fishing shirts. Next time, I might try running the boat name up the sleeve and only have a small design on the front.

Here they are. Single color to for cost effectiveness. I think they turned out just fine. Google Veenie's Embroirdery in Essex if you think you might be interested in getting some. Jeff (Justified) has some sweet beer cozies that I can order from her too.

The graphic was just a photo that was digitized and they block out any background or people. That cost me $40.

It was fun getting it done. Several people have been influential in my success or have given me rides on their boats; so they get the first couple of shirts:D

5th

5th Tuition 05-04-2015 06:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Back of the shirt.
5th

5th Tuition 05-04-2015 06:07 PM

And NO; Bruce Jenner and I are not on the same hormone therapy; so no nipple jokes:D
5th

Chessie27 05-04-2015 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 19803)
And NO; Bruce Jenner and I are not on the same hormone therapy; so no nipple jokes:D
5th

You're gonna cut me off just like that???

Great shirt, weird mannequin!! :eek: Guess that cold front is moving thru the WS already?? :)

5th Tuition 05-04-2015 06:37 PM

Also wanted to say that these are "screen printed". I could have had the "press on" decal or embroidery. Went with screen printing because I have some that have survived the washing machine fairly well:D
5th

Tawn 05-04-2015 07:37 PM

Very cool - I just sent our leprechaun girl off to a second graphic artist. The first one let his mouth write checks his ass couldn't cash.

garlien 05-04-2015 09:03 PM

They look awesome.

One day I am going to have to get some done for my future business.

Strippers and Stripers...the designs could be endless and the interviews for the t shirt models would be a blast !

B-Faithful 05-04-2015 09:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Looks great Marty!

Gotta go with the full front next time so you can see the logos in photos when you hold fish ;)

bhl 05-05-2015 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 19803)
5th

Maybe you could be on the Fruit Loops cereal box with him:D
Nice shirts, I haven't pulled the trigger on mine yet. But the design is done.