CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Finally back online (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1160)

justchillin 01-04-2011 11:36 AM

Finally back online

Hey guys just letting everyone know i finally got the replacement computer and can now start reviewing all the fishing reports i mised last year, lol Looking forward to reading and sharing posts again Alan

SimpleBiology 01-04-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justchillin (Post 9317)
Hey guys just letting everyone know i finally got the replacement computer and can now start reviewing all the fishing reports i mised last year, lol Looking forward to reading and sharing posts again Alan

You didn't miss much here.:(

JigStix 01-04-2011 12:47 PM

Might want to check Tidalfish unless you are in the market for a Judge!

Fish Nut 01-04-2011 01:53 PM

welcome back Alan:D Fish are biting at befalo bobs

justchillin 01-04-2011 02:12 PM

Thanks LOL last time i talked to marty he said he was going to have a get together there soon

5th Tuition 01-04-2011 02:20 PM

Hey Alan, glad you got your computer back. Lou and I just got our fishing licenses today from Clydes, then hit Bass Pro to redeam a gift card, and just got chased out of Howards Subway Bar so I would be home when the wife rolls in from work.

p.s. Don't anyone tell Alan how much I bad mouthed him over the summer when he didn't have his computer:D.

5th (Marty)

justchillin 01-04-2011 07:10 PM

lol well i guess you will have to stop badmouthing me because i'll be checking in again now. You can tell its snow season again they want me checking the weather from home . I'll see you guys at Timonium show

Spot77 01-04-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justchillin (Post 9325)
lol well i guess you will have to stop badmouthing me because i'll be checking in again now. You can tell its snow season again they want me checking the weather from home . I'll see you guys at Timonium show

I tried to stand out and be everyone's punching bag, but I didn't have any takers.

They all said they were waiting for you. :D

Or some guy named "Rex"??????? :eek:

justchillin 01-04-2011 10:10 PM

ohhhhhh yeahhh i remember rex he was inviting marty out to go fishing when my old computer crashed . Thats been a while i guess they have been waiting for me a long time lol .

JigStix 01-04-2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 9322)
Hey Alan, glad you got your computer back. Lou and I just got our fishing licenses today from Clydes, then hit Bass Pro to redeam a gift card, and just got chased out of Howards Subway Bar so I would be home when the wife rolls in from work.

p.s. Don't anyone tell Alan how much I bad mouthed him over the summer when he didn't have his computer:D.

5th (Marty)

How does one get invited to one of Marty's Party's? I spoke to a guy who claims to be a friend of yours who "Liked my style" on this board and he is trying to set up a fishing trip, but I'm more of a loner on the water. May be up for a beer or two.