CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Fishing plans (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=324)

B-Faithful 12-21-2009 10:50 AM

Fishing plans

1 Attachment(s)
when and where is everyone planning on fishing next. I am hopeing for a trip after Christmas out of either PLO or OCMD. I am leaning towards PLO next week and OCMD the following just due to the fact that I like fishing different places and it would give me a variety. Besides I heard the whales havent shown up yet off of OCMD :D

I have shoveled out around the boat but I still have to shovel out the boat itself :rolleyes:

JoeDirt 12-21-2009 11:00 AM

I'm thinking OCMD in about 2 weeks--or head to NC for BFT's...

B-Faithful 12-21-2009 11:12 AM

Maybe we can coordinate an OCMD trip where we can get several boats out to scout for the fish to help each other out. :)

Good luck if you go to NC. I dont have anything that can stop a big BFT unless I am able to borrow my fathers gear.. I dont think my 330 GTIs will cut it. My bet is that gear restrictions are coming to the bay, at that time I will start swaping out some of my bay stuff for offshore stuff. My son will start to be old enough for offshore trips too.

spynet000 12-21-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Faithful (Post 3086)
Maybe we can coordinate an OCMD trip where we can get several boats out to scout for the fish to help each other out. :)

Good luck if you go to NC. I dont have anything that can stop a big BFT unless I am able to borrow my fathers gear.. I dont think my 330 GTIs will cut it. My bet is that gear restrictions are coming to the bay, at that time I will start swaping out some of my bay stuff for offshore stuff. My son will start to be old enough for offshore trips too.

they should not be hard to find

Baldzilla 12-21-2009 11:53 AM

We'll be off OC on Wednesday hopefully tearin' em up!

B-Faithful 12-21-2009 03:01 PM

mark, are you going this wed or next wed?

DirtyFrank 12-21-2009 08:42 PM

Suicide run to OC or CBBT on Mon/Tues/Wed next week, depends on the best weather day. Would like to make a few days of it but not with a 5 month old and 2 year old at home.

Be nice to have some cbanglers or TFers around in both spots as it will be my first time for each. Watching reports on oyster bay, stripersonline and bassbarn for guidance on where to go.

TIGHT LINES!!

rbschou 12-21-2009 09:16 PM

Going out on the Potomac in the AM. We shall see how it goes...

reeltor 12-22-2009 10:49 PM

Any news from the Potomac area?
Anyone able to get out next week from OC? Like to start working on the wife for a day to get out.

Hockleyneck 12-23-2009 07:12 AM

I am up for a trip next week.