CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Pasadena Sportfishing Flea Market/Show (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1187)

fishleader 01-29-2011 06:46 PM

Pasadena Sportfishing Flea Market/Show

Show date: February 19th & 20th at Earleigh Heights Fire Hall.
Over 150 tables full of discount fishing tackle.
This year there are lots of used items for sale. Many used reels at incredible prices. I will be selling JR's tackle at clearance prices. Nice surf rods will be going for aroung $1.25 foot and combo's $25.oo. Not bad huh!!
New vendors with new styles of parachutes and trolling lures. You will also find a couple tables full of electronics.
Sorry no boats so parking should be much better. OH YEAH the oysters on half shell will be restaurant type and good hot pit beef sandwithes. Check out the delicious clam chower at the inside food window.
I have also ordered nice weather--NO SNOW
Hope to see ya there. www.pasadenasportfishing.com

Spot77 01-29-2011 06:53 PM

I'll definitely be there!

garlien 01-29-2011 08:23 PM

I just hope we find a parking space somewhere within 2 to 3 miles of the firehouse !

Spot77 01-29-2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garlien (Post 9605)
I just hope we find a parking space somewhere within 2 to 3 miles of the firehouse !

We've been lucky the past 2 years,

And last year was buggered up from all the snow piled up, thus really limiting the parking.

We'll get there early.....maybe bring something "special" and hot to drink. :cool:

Rollin Rock 01-30-2011 07:23 PM

Can't wait! I look forward to this every year.

garlien 01-30-2011 08:52 PM

Spot,

How about one of us brings the "hot chocolate" and one us brings the "breakfast juice"....

Probably make us spend a heck of a lot more...

Mike

Spot77 01-31-2011 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garlien (Post 9612)
Spot,

How about one of us brings the "hot chocolate" and one us brings the "breakfast juice"....

Probably make us spend a heck of a lot more...

Mike

Jack and I will whip up something peachy.

Skip 01-31-2011 09:32 AM

Love the $1.25 per foot on the surf rods - cool idea. Bet everyone asks for a ten footer so the math is easy :D Bet there will be some head scratching on a 13 footer.

No where else can you eat raw oysters with a beer at 9:00 am and not get a strange look.

Spot77 01-31-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip (Post 9621)
Love the $1.25 per foot on the surf rods - cool idea. Bet everyone asks for a ten footer so the math is easy :D Bet there will be some head scratching on a 13 footer.

No where else can you eat raw oysters with a beer at 9:00 am and not get a strange look.

Indeed! I look forward to the oysters as much as I do finding a few killer deals on stuff.

Now if I could just get a beer a little tastier than Bud or Bud Light....:cool:

But the Bud Light will do in a pinch. :D

garlien 01-31-2011 03:21 PM

Spot works for me....I will make sure we have enough hot chocolate to keep us warm for the long wait in line....

I sure as heck hope lures are not going to be priced by the inch...With the morning I am planning, math will not be something I will be able to perform !

:)