CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Another STELLAR MSSA Meeting... (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1691)

Blakesdad 02-02-2012 07:21 AM

Another STELLAR MSSA Meeting...

Kinda getting repetetive, but I just dont understand why you folks are watching American Idol and not getting your asses to Bethesda !!!!

Captain Mike was straight forward and generous with his knowledge of the Flats and surrounding rivers. His Mom ELE, made a special guest appearance, and peddled Bass Assassins CHEAP.

The food and drink was off the hook. Steamers finally has there act together.

Many thanks to Zack and Jeremy for another fine evening of fishing food and freinds.

MARK IT DOWN NOW - KIMBRO, next month, sure to be standing room only !!!

Spot77 02-02-2012 08:18 AM

I'm glad they have such a strong membership and good meetings. I wish it wasn't so blasted far away from me......oh well, maybe next month.

Blakesdad 02-02-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spot77 (Post 12559)
I'm glad they have such a strong membership and good meetings. I wish it wasn't so blasted far away from me......oh well, maybe next month.

Scott EAT ME !!!!!:D:D:D

Your unemployed and 60 ****ing minutes away !!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Any idea how long it took Ele and Mike to come from Northeast ????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

WTF.. Put it down now, get your permission slip NOW... Come on over.. Free beer for new guests......:)

Blakesdad 02-02-2012 02:54 PM

Thats FREE BEER.. Singular....:p:p:p:p as in one... And I get it, but will gladly open it for you and hand it to you....:)

Spot77 02-02-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakesdad (Post 12566)
Thats FREE BEER.. Singular....:p:p:p:p as in one... And I get it, but will gladly open it for you and hand it to you....:)

I'll make it for one beer.

But just so you know, I don't drink any beers smaller than a 1 gallon bucket. :cool:

SWMBO and I are sharing my truck right now since my company car went bye-bye. Timing is EVERYTHING around my house right now.....

Bend-Lure 02-02-2012 05:23 PM

The meeting was awesome. Great crowd, Great speaker and Great support for our Kid's day raffle!

I enjoyed Mike's insight into the herring and shad populations. He is certainly knowledgable on the Upper Bay.

A Yellow Perch trip for 6 anglers is only $200. If it wasn't tax season I would go this weekend.

5th Tuition 02-02-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spot77 (Post 12567)
SWMBO and I are sharing my truck right now since my company car went bye-bye. Timing is EVERYTHING around my house right now.....

Maybe we can get one of those "short school buses" for those of us in this area and all go together:eek:.
5th (Marty)

Shawn Kimbro 02-03-2012 10:15 PM

Sure hate I missed Mike and Ele. Mike is one of the most knowledgable people I know. DC MSSA is a class group.

Blakesdad 02-06-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Kimbro (Post 12582)
Sure hate I missed Mike and Ele. Mike is one of the most knowledgable people I know. DC MSSA is a class group.

No need to butter us up Shawn, we know what we are in for next month..:eek:

You'll LOVE the new digs, come hungary. If you need a lift from Metro let me know.

mark1234 02-08-2012 07:46 PM

I missed it again. What's the date for Shawn's meeting?