CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Judge 36' Chesapeake...the return of Gypsy Danger (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3097)

Gypsy Danger 01-14-2016 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mako mike (Post 21093)
Anyone gotta a hankie, I'm drooling!!!! Gotta love a outboard(s)

I love the $$$ by going with and outboard...I do have to say I slept like a baby on top of that diesel box on Justified!

Mako mike 01-15-2016 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy Danger (Post 21094)
I love the $$$ by going with and outboard...I do have to say I slept like a baby on top of that diesel box on Justified!

Yes the initial cost of outboards is staggering. But in the long run they are the way to go. Maintenance is reletivly inexpensive, fuel efficient and you can pretty much get to everything when you need to work on them instead of being crammed into a engine compartment. Not to mention how quiet they are. Although after plying the offshore grounds for so many years there is nothing that sounds sweeter at o' dark thirty than all them diesels being fired up and throttles thrown forward for the run offshore! Yes, real boats do not have spark plugs Jeff! And the fumes, they kinda make me horny!:eek::D

Chessie27 01-15-2016 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mako mike (Post 21096)
Yes, real boats do not have spark plugs Jeff! And the fumes, they kinda make me horny!:eek::D

Mental note- do NOT take Mike out on the boat! :eek: :D

Actually, with the new electronic diesels, that are no fumes. Every once in a while I get a slight whiff, but it is RARE. (Sorry Mike)

Gypsy Danger 01-28-2016 11:51 AM

7 Attachment(s)
I got a chance to stop by the Judge shop today and see the progress of Gypsy Danger. The fuel tank arrived yesterday and the guys were working on completing a few things before the floor goes on later today. It's pretty exciting to see the progress! The next time I see the boat will be at the Judge Open House on 2/20/2016 so more pictures will come then!

Mako mike 01-28-2016 03:11 PM

Looks like she is coming along nicely. That looks like some pretty aggressive non skid on the deck. Going to be alright on bare feet. Congrats again and I'm sure the only wood is the one you get when looking at her. Congrats again thanks for the updates, can't wait to see the finished product. Oh what the hell put trip outboards on her, it's only money!

B-Faithful 01-28-2016 03:33 PM

Awesome LoLo

Gypsy Danger 01-28-2016 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mako mike (Post 21212)
Looks like she is coming along nicely. That looks like some pretty aggressive non skid on the deck. Going to be alright on bare feet. Congrats again and I'm sure the only wood is the one you get when looking at her. Congrats again thanks for the updates, can't wait to see the finished product. Oh what the hell put trip outboards on her, it's only money!

The blue non skid is actually just a protective film they put down while they are working on the boat. Its like the same material they use when they wrap cars when they deliver them to the dealership.

Also if it's only money can you stroke me a check for $25K so I can get the 3rd outboard added...:eek:

5th Tuition 01-28-2016 03:45 PM

Sweeeeeet:D
I can't wait to see her on the 20th
5th

Gypsy Danger 02-05-2016 11:13 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Progress is being made...I can't wait to see what it's going to look like on the at the open house.

1 of my 2 Furuno TZTouch2 15 came in...The electronics set up on the boat is going to be sweet!

Mako mike 02-05-2016 01:03 PM

Looking sweet! Keep them checks coming!!