CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   Fishing Reports (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Fishing 11.03 ?? (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1480)

Steve F 11-01-2011 06:43 AM

Fishing 11.03 ??

This Thursday I’m taking 2 guys from my building and neither of them has ever fished the Bay before. I was just wondering if anyone will be out North of the Bay Bridge first thing in the morning, maybe we can find some fish together. Scott or Marty either of you guys going to head out???

Spot77 11-01-2011 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve F (Post 11622)
This Thursday I’m taking 2 guys from my building and neither of them has ever fished the Bay before. I was just wondering if anyone will be out North of the Bay Bridge first thing in the morning, maybe we can find some fish together. Scott or Marty either of you guys going to head out???

No plans yet, but that could change at anytime.

Especially for me. :D

If we head out, we almost always have the VHF on and set it to scan mode. If I hada cell phone I'd pm you my number. I guess I should go look at phones this week.

Steve F 11-01-2011 09:50 AM

Scott I keep my VHF on Ch. 19 so if you get out just give me a call. We will be on the water around 6:30 but have to be off no later then 11:30 one of the guys has to be home at 3 and it's an hour and half drive one way for me and he lives in Washington County :(

If you do get one please give it to me, you can see mine...

Spot77 11-01-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve F (Post 11625)
Scott I keep my VHF on Ch. 19 so if you get out just give me a call. We will be on the water around 6:30 but have to be off no later then 11:30 one of the guys has to be home at 3 and it's an hour and half drive one way for me and he lives in Washington County :(

If you do get one please give it to me, you can see mine...

Roger that Steve. That's a long drive, so be careful not to have any WWB rods. :p

Steve F 11-01-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spot77 (Post 11627)
Roger that Steve. That's a long drive, so be careful not to have any WWB rods. :p

In fact I'm dropping that WWB rod off first thing Thursday morning to Skip. :D

5th Tuition 11-01-2011 05:14 PM

My plans are to fish Wed with Lou out of Ches. Beach. Depending on how we do, we will be back out on Thurs. (my Boat) either north or south of the Bay Bridge.
5th (Marty)

Spot77 11-01-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 11635)
My plans are to fish Wed with Lou out of Ches. Beach. Depending on how we do, we will be back out on Thurs. (my Boat) either north or south of the Bay Bridge.
5th (Marty)

Could be a whole bunch of us out there on Thursday.:cool:

Southerly 11-02-2011 04:51 AM

supposed to be nice weather Th so i'm hoping to kayak fish near EB some in the afternoon. then maybe try bass/pickerel in the nanticoke next week if i can get free for a couple hours. after that, it should be about time to put the summer toys away and get serious.

Spot77 11-03-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Southerly (Post 11639)
supposed to be nice weather Th so i'm hoping to kayak fish near EB some in the afternoon. then maybe try bass/pickerel in the nanticoke next week if i can get free for a couple hours. after that, it should be about time to put the summer toys away and get serious.

Good luck! Let me know how the bass and pickerel are if ya' make it out.

To the others that made it out today: Good luck and let us know how you did. :cool: