CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   New Sheriff in Town..... (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1445)

Blakesdad 10-20-2011 01:35 AM

New Sheriff in Town.....

Mazel tov to Spot 77, aka Scott, for his new moderator role here on CBAngler

As long as he doesn't edit my Capitals Threads, I see no problems !!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Congratulations sir :)

Spot77 10-20-2011 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blakesdad (Post 11441)
Mazel tov to Spot 77, aka Scott, for his new moderator role here on CBAngler

As long as he doesn't edit my Capitals Threads, I see no problems !!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Congratulations sir :)

Thanks brother!

I'm not a huge hockey fan, but most of my friends are. So if I want to have anything to talk to them about this time of year I need some Caps updates while I'm hanging out here. :D

Spot77 10-20-2011 07:28 AM

Oh....and I'm more like a Barney Fife or Roscoe P Coletrane than a Joe Arpaio.:cool:

5th Tuition 10-20-2011 09:18 AM

Congratulations Scott; Maybe we can add a few more member this fall. As soon as these blues leave the bay, rockfishing should explode.

Bait and rock should be piling up in front of the tributaries. I'm on the lookout for the first gannet of the fall.

5th (Marty)

Spot77 10-20-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 11451)
Congratulations Scott; Maybe we can add a few more member this fall. As soon as these blues leave the bay, rockfishing should explode.

Bait and rock should be piling up in front of the tributaries. I'm on the lookout for the first gannet of the fall.5th (Marty)

You and me both!

I haven't seen a good batch of birds yet this year.

Rivercat09 10-20-2011 12:02 PM

Congratulations Scott! You'll have your hands full in between here and the other board about our other hobby. I'm sure you'll do a great job here too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spot77 (Post 11452)
You and me both!

I haven't seen a good batch of birds yet this year.

We've seen small birds and dinks this year, but last fall was a total bust. I has to get better! At least I hope so!

Don

Spot77 10-20-2011 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivercat09 (Post 11454)
Congratulations Scott! You'll have your hands full in between here and the other board about our other hobby. I'm sure you'll do a great job here too.

We've seen small birds and dinks this year, but last fall was a total bust. I has to get better! At least I hope so!

Don

Last fall, as we were planning our final trip I happened to be driving over the bay bridge the day before the trip and the birds were EVERYWHERE. Remarkably they were still there the next day when we took the boat down. We caught about a dozen small fish, but man it was a blast!