CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What are you drinking? (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2440)

5th Tuition 12-22-2013 03:02 PM

What are you drinking?

Yesterday, I was cleaning the boat. The weather was nice, and I was looking for something to sip on while emptying all the boat compartments.
I started rooting around the kitchen and found some Cranberry Juice, some Ginger Ale, and some Gin:)

Not too bad:D

What are you mixing up around the Holidays?

5th

Tawn 12-22-2013 03:19 PM

Therma-Flu, Hot Tea and OJ............:mad:

5th Tuition 12-22-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawn (Post 16937)
Therma-Flu, Hot Tea and OJ............:mad:

This "work" thing is just not working out for you:eek:
Get well,
5th

Chessie27 12-22-2013 04:18 PM

Spent the afternoon with the bride in St Michael's yesterday. A burger and a few Harps on draft at the Irish pub then hit the Crown and Ginger when I got much closer to home. Winter months= Crown, summer months Smirnoff Orange, anytime of the year is usually on the rocks cause I hear mixers aren't good for you ;)

Poisonous shots any time of the year....ice cold Fireball (cinnamon whiskey). Only 60 proof so ya wanna have it with your breakfast then BAMM sneaks up and hits you in the back of the head with a 2x4. (Or maybe it was my wife that hit me, not sure....)

Blood test tomorrow morning so "the wagon" for me today. :rolleyes:

Skip 12-22-2013 06:13 PM

Given a choice - I like Bacardi 151 rum and Coke. It gets the job done but have to be careful with it. One of few liquors sold with a flame arrestor built into the bottle.

If just kicking back - I'll drink regular Bacardi rum or beer. Favorite is Coor's original ( gold cans ) or Corona.

Luv2fishcb 12-23-2013 04:45 AM

I'm a simple man, just a Stella Artois or Amstel Light for me. Easy to carry, easy to open, easy going down. :D

halfmoon 12-23-2013 06:56 AM

Try mixing some RumChata and Fireball for a great shot.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot :cool:

drichitt 12-23-2013 10:03 PM

Tried one of those Fireball shots the other night at our local watering hole....Whoaaa!:eek:

Chessie27 12-25-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by halfmoon (Post 16948)
Try mixing some RumChata and Fireball for a great shot.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot :cool:

Got some RumChata yesterday for the first time and gave it a whirl- Quite yummy. Made over ice, strained into a big martini glass and garnished with a bit of cinnamon. Nice holiday drink. Then got the idea to mix with PA Dutch egg nog (booze already mixed in but I like to kick it up a notch or 2) the same way. Not bad but better with RumChata. Napping by 3:30 yesterday after all the work on these "science projects" :D. Thanks for the suggestion halfmoon. Merry Xmas!

B-Faithful 12-25-2013 10:11 AM

Orange juice.. Just had breakfast :D