CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   no reports? (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=533)

DirtyFrank 03-08-2010 07:36 AM

no reports?

There was a nice long who's fishing this weekend thread but no reports monday AM?

I did manage to get the boy yo northeast park, fishing only lasted about 20 minutes, he was dog tired after swim lessons. Had fun making a few casts and watching retrieve the bait back. He even put a little action on it with a rod twitch here and there. DNR videoed him for a bit.

Who else made it out? Even if you smell of skunk, where did you go? What was the water clarity like? Water temps? Mark bait?

TIGHT LINES!!!

Steve F 03-08-2010 07:50 AM

OK Frank this is the report.

Saturday was a day of the wind Gods, we only caught ONE fish all day and it was abut 25" and that was it. I thought the wind was only to blow 5 to 10 but it was 15 to 20 and it had the water stained really bad. Only saw 2 other boats out and they did not catch anything either. I heard some guys had some luck down South but it was slow for them as well. Glad that you got your boy out and your going to make a fisherman out of him yet.

B-Faithful 03-08-2010 07:56 AM

I hope to give a try this week. I was away with my bride all weekend with NO KIDS! :)

5th Tuition 03-08-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Faithful (Post 5116)
I hope to give a try this week. I was away with my bride all weekend with NO KIDS! :)

I hope you used something other then the "Baldzilla" birth control method:D.
5th (Marty)

B-Faithful 03-08-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 5129)
I hope you used something other then the "Baldzilla" birth control method:D.
5th (Marty)

Baldzilla needs to visit the same doctor that I did ;)

http://www.aaurology.com/

Blakesdad 03-08-2010 12:34 PM

Insert Steve's fishing report here, lotsa dinks, lotsa permits and lotsa of wind
and oooooh that smell, can;t you smell that smell.. HELL YA....

Blakesdad 03-08-2010 12:35 PM

And the Terps won...:):):):):)

Blakesdad 03-08-2010 12:39 PM

I need to know whats the Baldzilla Birth Control Method ??

I'm currently using POOT, and so far so good.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Skip 03-08-2010 01:53 PM

I was planning to try today but had some stuff to do - plus some of the boat enclosure is still being replaced.

From what I've heard - not a lot going on yet other then Yellow Perch.
Reports from Va. Beach has the main school opf big Rock off Cape Charles / CBBT area.

My guess is another 2 weeks until it breaks loose.

Baldzilla 03-08-2010 04:47 PM

HOW IN THE HELL DO I GET DRAGGED INTO EVERY THREAD????? I try not to even post on the Judgeyachts.com board anymore and y'all keep dragging me in :D

B-Faithful 03-08-2010 05:05 PM

Every Cheaspeake fishing board is a Judge Yachts board! We are taking over the Chesapeake region ;):p:D

(good thing BOE marine doesnt sell a competing line :eek:)

5th Tuition 03-08-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 5146)
HOW IN THE HELL DO I GET DRAGGED INTO EVERY THREAD????? :D

Sorry Mark; I just had to rip into you today:D.
5th (Marty)

spynet000 03-08-2010 06:03 PM

Had 1 knockdown off a planer board yesterday SW of poplar island aboard the stormy petrol

Slayer 03-08-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 5148)
Sorry Mark; I just had to rip into you today:D.
5th (Marty)

You know it's bad when a granola eating, birkenstock wearing hippie environmental activist rips into you!!

Baldzilla 03-08-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spynet000 (Post 5150)
Had 1 knockdown off a planer board yesterday SW of poplar island aboard the stormy petrol

Interesting that Old Capt George would be out in the PRe Season after his stance and all the crap he talked about the people that practiced Pre season C&R???

Sorry Frank, not to Jack your thread...caught some fish...a few yesterday a few today, still very scattered but there are a few...

DirtyFrank 03-08-2010 07:48 PM

Just trying to drum up a little activity fellas.

TIGHT LINES!!!

spynet000 03-08-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 5155)
Interesting that Old Capt George would be out in the PRe Season after his stance and all the crap he talked about the people that practiced Pre season C&R???

Na, Capt Geo was kind enough to let Steve and I take the boat out for my last day of sea time for my Masters. It just so happened he decided to tag along last minute because it was such a nice day. It was more of a shakedown than a fishing trip.

Baldzilla 03-08-2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spynet000 (Post 5160)
Na, Capt Geo was kind enough to let Steve and I take the boat out for my last day of sea time for my Masters. It just so happened he decided to tag along last minute because it was such a nice day. It was more of a shakedown than a fishing trip.

I'm just messing, you should know that by now :)

Congrats on the Masters, when does Spynet Terminator charters start???

spynet000 03-08-2010 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 5161)
Congrats on the Masters, when does Spynet Terminator charters start???

Thanks. I gotta learn how to catch um before I can expect to get paid! I might help a friend do some bass guiding eventually, we'll see.