CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   New ride to try out when the ice melts.... (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2824)

davem251 03-01-2015 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davem251 (Post 19341)
Congrats, you will really like the generator and heat! Grab one of those ceramic cube heaters with the tip over switch. Works great for the parts of the year when the reverse cycle unit is winterized!

Forgot this one, the Keurig is also a great accessory for a boat with genny if you like coffee. Trolling in April, in little more than a sweat shirt, with a fresh hot cup of coffee, ahhh...

5th Tuition 03-01-2015 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davem251 (Post 19353)
Forgot this one, the Keurig is also a great accessory for a boat with genny if you like coffee. Trolling in April, in little more than a sweat shirt, with a fresh hot cup of coffee, ahhh...

I am used to working the back of the boat; not sure if I can get used to this much comfort:D
5th

garlien 03-01-2015 02:52 PM

Dave,

Great minds think alike...said to my wife a short while ago a coffee maker would be great.

Better than that, a Keurig would be perfect !

Skip 03-01-2015 04:00 PM

Congrats - I'd love to do survey on CC owners vs walk around / cabin boats - how many switch between styles.

Often CC owners go for walk around but seems few walk around owners go back to a CC.

I ran a 23 CC for 3 years - took 2 years to stop ducking waves :D. Love seeing them hit windshield and wipers clear them away. I'll never go back to owning one.

16 rod holders should be enough - on each side :p

5th Tuition 03-01-2015 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skip (Post 19357)
16 rod holders should be enough - on each side :p

All umbrella's:eek:
5th

davem251 03-01-2015 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 19355)
I am used to working the back of the boat; not sure if I can get used to this much comfort:D
5th

Marty, it's fine during the pre season, go outside, set your six lines, come inside, make a cup of coffee, microwave the leftover prime rib from last night. The only time you have issues is when a fish hits...

Catch and kill season, if your running 20 rods, your gonna get cold...

Chessie27 03-01-2015 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garlien (Post 19352)
16 just isn't enough these days...

How many more do I need to catch up with you ?

If I just follow you to where the fish are, I won't need more than

:)

Mike- if you're following Marty, you're just praying that he misses a couple with his "drag net". You want to be right in FRONT of him all day, leaving him YOUR leftovers! :D

Spot77 03-01-2015 06:57 PM

Hooray! No more ****ting in a bucket or, "Mike....can you beach it over there for a few minutes?" :)