CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Judge open house - March 3rd, 2012 (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=1705)

5th Tuition 03-04-2012 09:21 AM

Insider information tells me that one of our own is close to pulling the trigger on a 27 Chesapeake:); the deal has not been struck, so we will wait for the signatures to be put on paper.

I will let him make the announcement when the time comes.

All the best to him; I hope it works out. He can carry more people this season and maybe I can get an invitation:rolleyes:.

5th (Marty)

Spot77 03-04-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 12895)
Insider information tells me that one of our own is close to pulling the trigger on a 27 Chesapeake:); the deal has not been struck, so we will wait for the signatures to be put on paper.

I will let him make the announcement when the time comes.

All the best to him; I hope it works out. He can carry more people this season and maybe I can get an invitation:rolleyes:.

5th (Marty)

You're not talking in 3rd person again, are you?:D

Best of luck to whomever it is; may they strike a deal that makes everyone happy and catches them a boatload of fish.

Although I haven't been on many other boats to make comparisons, Greg's Judge was the best riding boat under 30' that I can recall ever being on.

I realize there's a lot of uncontrollable variables that affect a boat's performance, but even so, the big picture is that it was a sweet ride.

B-Faithful 03-04-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 12893)
Soooooo, did anyone buy a judge today:). Can Greg tell us what the "specials" were? First time I missed it in a few years. I love seeing them shine under the lights and they almost look like they are "seeking" water.
Maybe that's just the beer:D
5th (Marty)

Bill had some very good deals that included a ton of options and were boat, motor, trailer, and electronics (lowrance with structure scan)

Spot77 03-05-2012 05:19 PM

It's been a day and a half already since Marty spilled half of the beans and I'm still waiting to find out who's rolling out their new 27' Judge. :confused:

B-Faithful 03-05-2012 06:06 PM

I don't know why the "Lag" in news. Maybe he hasn't offically made his "Mark" on the paper yet... :D

Skip 03-05-2012 06:11 PM

Not me - I'm a Grady owner for life.

Figure getting the Grady White tattoos removed would cost way too much. :D

Fish Nut 03-05-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b-faithful (Post 12906)
i don't know why the "lag" in news. Maybe he hasn't offically made his "mark" on the paper yet... :d

:d:d:d:d
;):d:d:d:d

Billj 03-06-2012 06:05 PM

One 36 caught Saturday and a 27 Chesapeake caught today.

Since I sold all my fishing boats I figure its my spring way to fish!:)

B-Faithful 03-06-2012 06:44 PM

Several 22's pending too. You dont throw them back do ya? :p

Spot77 03-06-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billj (Post 12916)
One 36 caught Saturday and a 27 Chesapeake caught today.

Since I sold all my fishing boats I figure its my spring way to fish!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Faithful (Post 12917)
Several 22's pending too. You dont throw them back do ya? :p

Awesome fellas!

Bill, how does this compare to past years? Sales been off to a good start this year?