CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Who's fishing????? (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=516)

B-Faithful 03-03-2010 10:57 AM

rattle trap was the ticket before the snows too..

jumbo1 03-03-2010 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve F (Post 4968)
Oh there will be pictures but I don't think anyone will see them....:D

I know a guy who takes great "background" shots...:D
And No it's not Phill.......

DirtyFrank 03-03-2010 11:31 AM

Catch em up fellas. I am trying to take my boy to the yellow perch event in northeast, should we succeed in catching one or many of those tasty little buggers, it will be his first fish. That is provided no one attempts to harpoon me during swim lessons in the morning...this winter has been one of extreme culinary enjoyment.

Hope to get out soon.

TIGHT LINES!

Hakuna Matata 03-03-2010 12:31 PM

I'm going to try to get out, if for no other reason than to run the boat.

BTW- How were you guys getting out b4 the snow? The weather was completely crappy for weeks and weeks. If it wasn't raining it was windy.

I haven't been out since early Dec.

-JB

spynet000 03-03-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakuna Matata (Post 4986)
I'm going to try to get out, if for no other reason than to run the boat.

BTW- How were you guys getting out b4 the snow? The weather was completely crappy for weeks and weeks. If it wasn't raining it was windy.

I haven't been out since early Dec.

-JB

Im not trying to sound like a "bad ass" or anything but i'd rather fish in 20kts than 5kts, especially on a weekend. The flats will be the same way this spring. When its sunny and warm i'd rather be making tackle or putting in quality time with the woman so I can go when the fishing is better and there are less or no boats. This time of year the fishing areas are mostly protected as well. Monday we had 25kt winds blowing straight down river with 3 footers and I saw two Jon boats fishing a spot when we arrived:eek:

Baldzilla 03-03-2010 02:53 PM

Will be out Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday if all works out...probably means I'll only get out Tuesday

Blakesdad 03-03-2010 02:56 PM

Dave, your SUCH A BAD ASS !!!!! ;););)

My idol.. When I grow up I wanna... wait a second I'm older than you.. Crap...:D

spynet000 03-03-2010 03:22 PM

a lot older!:p

Steve F 03-03-2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spynet000 (Post 4995)
a lot older!:p

I can't say much I'm older then him.....:(

Hey B, what's up with flounder feast 2010 my crew is waiting to here when we are going???????

Blakesdad 03-03-2010 04:48 PM

Steve, its April 9, 10 and 11.. As far as I know we'll all meet at Anglers and watch your wheels fall off...:rolleyes::eek::rolleyes:o