CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   no reports? (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=533)

B-Faithful 03-08-2010 05:05 PM

Every Cheaspeake fishing board is a Judge Yachts board! We are taking over the Chesapeake region ;):p:D

(good thing BOE marine doesnt sell a competing line :eek:)

5th Tuition 03-08-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 5146)
HOW IN THE HELL DO I GET DRAGGED INTO EVERY THREAD????? :D

Sorry Mark; I just had to rip into you today:D.
5th (Marty)

spynet000 03-08-2010 06:03 PM

Had 1 knockdown off a planer board yesterday SW of poplar island aboard the stormy petrol

Slayer 03-08-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 5148)
Sorry Mark; I just had to rip into you today:D.
5th (Marty)

You know it's bad when a granola eating, birkenstock wearing hippie environmental activist rips into you!!

Baldzilla 03-08-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spynet000 (Post 5150)
Had 1 knockdown off a planer board yesterday SW of poplar island aboard the stormy petrol

Interesting that Old Capt George would be out in the PRe Season after his stance and all the crap he talked about the people that practiced Pre season C&R???

Sorry Frank, not to Jack your thread...caught some fish...a few yesterday a few today, still very scattered but there are a few...

DirtyFrank 03-08-2010 07:48 PM

Just trying to drum up a little activity fellas.

TIGHT LINES!!!

spynet000 03-08-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 5155)
Interesting that Old Capt George would be out in the PRe Season after his stance and all the crap he talked about the people that practiced Pre season C&R???

Na, Capt Geo was kind enough to let Steve and I take the boat out for my last day of sea time for my Masters. It just so happened he decided to tag along last minute because it was such a nice day. It was more of a shakedown than a fishing trip.

Baldzilla 03-08-2010 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spynet000 (Post 5160)
Na, Capt Geo was kind enough to let Steve and I take the boat out for my last day of sea time for my Masters. It just so happened he decided to tag along last minute because it was such a nice day. It was more of a shakedown than a fishing trip.

I'm just messing, you should know that by now :)

Congrats on the Masters, when does Spynet Terminator charters start???

spynet000 03-08-2010 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baldzilla (Post 5161)
Congrats on the Masters, when does Spynet Terminator charters start???

Thanks. I gotta learn how to catch um before I can expect to get paid! I might help a friend do some bass guiding eventually, we'll see.