CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Fishing Meeting 10/29 Mike's Crabhouse North (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=2371)

Hockleyneck 10-26-2013 08:00 AM

Marty,
I should be able to join you guys. I am making a proposal to a potential new client the next day, so consider me hopeful but not guaranteed. Thanks for arranging the get together, I would love to see you guys.

bhl 10-26-2013 09:32 AM

Marty,
Thanks for the invite. I will be there.

bhl (Bruce)

drichitt 10-26-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawn (Post 16540)
If I bring my home work will you guys help me with correcting true course to compass course factoring in deviation, variation, magnetic north and compensating for set and drift, let alone helping me remember how many mast headlights a tug less than 50M must carry when the tow exceeds 200m....Lol

True virgins make dull companions, just add whiskey:D

I would have to check my 3x5 card collection on the masthead lights, and I keep those close at hand on the boat:rolleyes:

Capt. Charlie 10-26-2013 06:47 PM

Hey Marty....Thanks for the heads up ! I just spoke to Capt John and he will be there. I'm coming up too!! I figured Tawn and I can compare scars!He He. See you then.
Capt. Charlie

Spot77 10-28-2013 12:00 PM

Since Marty offered to buy everyone the first, second and ninth round, I'll try to be there.

Chessie27 10-29-2013 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spot77 (Post 16557)
Since Marty offered to buy everyone the first, second and ninth round, I'll try to be there.

Since Marty has already retired from 1 career, and now is retiring again, giving up ALL that tip money from the mating gig, I think it is only fair for him to buy ALL rounds! :eek: :p. Oh wait...now he will have to pay for fuel for his boat. Someone better buy him a few rounds and let him know gas ain't $2 a gallon anymore! :eek: :D

I'm REEEALLY bummed I won't be there, but at least it's 26 degrees here in Bangor this morning so fishing doesn't seem like a top priority. (I am just trying to keep MY terminal tackle from freezing off!! )

Have fun tonight!

5th Tuition 10-29-2013 11:54 AM

Jeff, I made a special deal with Mike's, they will be serving those tenderloins wrapped in bacon for $1 a plate:eek:
Orange crushes $1
Domestic beer fifty cent
Imported beer $1

Gee, sorry you will miss it:D

Not really, bring home a bunch of lobsters:)
5th

garlien 10-29-2013 12:05 PM

Marty,

If the traffic is bad and I end up being late, order me 6 of the $1.00 tenderloins and 6 of the imported beers....

That will be the best $12.00 I ever spent !

:)

5th Tuition 10-29-2013 01:43 PM

I'll see you all there!

Looks like 15-20 CBAnglers tonight:D

5th (Marty)

Chessie27 10-29-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5th Tuition (Post 16562)
Jeff, I made a special deal with Mike's, they will be serving those tenderloins wrapped in bacon for $1 a plate:eek:
Orange crushes $1
Domestic beer fifty cent
Imported beer $1

Gee, sorry you will miss it:D

Not really, bring home a bunch of lobsters:)
5th

Sorry, no lobster or BEAN boots for you!! It sounds like Mike's must have taken pity on you and your new "fixed income" with those prices. I should be pulling out of the slip right now instead of pulling into Portland. :rolleyes:
ENJOY!!!