CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource

CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource (http://www.cbangler.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cbangler.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Fishing this Firday??? (http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=634)

Steve F 03-30-2010 03:43 PM

Well the Lone Ranger can't make it Friday so I maybe looking for another guy to tag along. Not sure if theres any fish around the BB yet or not so it might be my first shunk of the year but I'm willing to give it a go. :eek:

Lone Ranger 03-30-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve F (Post 5986)
Well the Lone Ranger can't make it Friday so I maybe looking for another guy to tag along. Not sure if theres any fish around the BB yet or not so it might be my first shunk of the year but I'm willing to give it a go. :eek:

Steve,You and Phil will have a Stellar Day........'cause I can't make it!! Sorry I had to cancel,forgot about my Doctor appointment. [Mike]

Hillbilly Boater 03-30-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve F (Post 5986)

Steve, Go south and look for gannets. That way if you have a skunk, you go down thinking large.:D You know that never fails me. My skunks are always 100 mile+ go down in flames skunks. You have to think big my friend.

Shawn Kimbro 03-30-2010 08:14 PM

I'll be dragging chartreuse chutes out front of the Radar Towers..... :p

Keep in touch. I'm staying north, got a hunch.

mlag 03-30-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn Kimbro (Post 6001)
I'll be dragging chartreuse chutes out front of the Radar Towers..... :p

I read somewhere that you could be found "trolling" anywhere within ten miles north or south of the bridge:D Give me a shout if you need any pointers:p Love that new ride! See you on the water...............Mark

Baldzilla 03-30-2010 08:57 PM

most likely be out Thurs-Sat...depends on some weather down south....

JohnnyO 03-31-2010 09:49 AM

Looking for an invite

Now that Mike can't go you should have room for me! Johnny O :p

Lone Ranger 03-31-2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyO (Post 6017)
Now that Mike can't go you should have room for me! Johnny O :p

I'll be out one way or another!DR. called and changed my damn appointment now!:rolleyes:

old hat 03-31-2010 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lone Ranger (Post 6018)
I'll be out one way or another!DR. called and changed my damn appointment now!:rolleyes:

I think johnny O just bumped you mike!! You like to go solo anyway. I am planning on going friday am not sure if on my boat on the south r or a friends which is on a trailer (read south). If on my boat, your more than welcome to join me......call on cell.

Lone Ranger 03-31-2010 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old hat (Post 6019)
I think johnny O just bumped you mike!! You like to go solo anyway. I am planning on going friday am not sure if on my boat on the south r or a friends which is on a trailer (read south). If on my boat, your more than welcome to join me......call on cell.

Thanks Steve,Really appreciate the offer!!! Want to get to the Flounder Grounds with ya'!Went quite a few times with my Neighbor last year out of Mispillion. But I'm back on Steve's Boat for Friday.:).Lookin' for another Boat,Torn between another C.C. or a W/A.:eek: